My flickr thing #5&6 These are pics from my branch

www.flickr.com
gizzisandra's items Go to gizzisandra's photostream

Gemini Clock

Bloons

Annual Occasion Countdown Clock

my family

Thing # 23-Wrapping Up

Hooray!!!! It's over!!! I can't really say I didn't have fun. I did learn some things I probably never would have if not for this challenge. Will I stick with it? I'm not sure how much time I will be spending on here. I like the idea of updating my pictures and sharing them with everyone.
I will say it was fun doing this challenge with everyone at my branch. We were always offering help and advice to eachother. I look foward to the next challenge!!!

Being a new user to all of this how am I doing?

About Me

My photo
I enjoy wild life photography ...nothing like a huge turkey buzzard on a quiet lake! Stay tuned for pics...